Monday, September 06, 2004

Pam

I am Pam and I live in Faribault Mn. I have 3 daughters who are all in college. Two of my daughters are majoring in fiance the 3rd daughter is undecided about her major. I am majoring in Dental Hygiene. This field of study sparked my interest because I was a Certified Registered Dental Assistant, before my daughters were born. I became a stay at home mom after they came into this world. Before my youngest daughter Kelli attended Kindergarten I went to work at the school in Browerville. I was a paraprofessional for 14 years until I attended Mankato State this fall.

I have several interest but my top three are God, Family and my third is art: painting,crafting, scrapbooking.
I will talk about my scrapbooking. I decided when my oldest daughter Jill was to graduate from high school to do something special for her graduation, I started scrapbooking. Then when daughter 2, Nicole, came along two years later with her graduation coming up I had to do the same. This Spring I finished my 3rd daughter, Kelli's book. Now when I get out of college that is my goal to scrapbook our Family Album.

I am going to try something new. I am going to try to scan pictures of my oldest daughter and her fiance onto a disc and make an I-movie. Her wedding is in June. Hope to have it done by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home